Tirth Yatra Tour Packages takes you to the religious places in India. The religious places in India are Kedarnath, Badrinath, Haridwar, Dwarka and Gangotri amongst others. Go on a spiritual journey by booking the Tirth Yatra Tour Packages. Some of the places that form an important part of a tirth yatra are described as follows:
1. Kedarnath: With the Tirth Yatra Tour packages, visit Kedarnath located in the Uttaranchal. It is in the Garhwal Mountains with Mandakini River flowing by. The shrine of Lord Shiva is one of the holiest places to visit for the Hindus in India. The temple has figures of deities on its inner walls. There is a large statue of the Nandi Bull outside the temple door which stands as a guard. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is very old. As the legend goes, Shiva had taken the form of a bull when he wanted to elude the Pandavas. The other kedars are Tunganath, Kalpeshwar, Madhyamaheshwar and Rudranath. Visit this holy place with the Tirth Yatra Tour Packages.
2. Badrinath: Tirth Yatra Tour Packages takes you to Badrinath which is one of the holiest places out of the four in Garhwal. It is located in the twin ranges of Narayan and Nar. In the olden days this place was known to be covered in berries or badris, so the name Badrinath. The famous temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu and has many idols in black stone. As the story goes, the holy river Ganga descended to earth in twelve channels and one of them was Alaknanda river which became the abode of Lord Vishnu, now called Badrinath. There are four other badri temples yu can visit with Tirth Yatra Tour Packages.
3. Haridwar: Haridwar is the gateway to the other pilgrimages in Uttrakhand. Visit the place where the holy Ganga River enters the plains first with Tirth Yatra Tour Packages. This place is located on the banks of ganga in the foot hills of the Shivalik range. It is a famous pilgrimage centre and attracts a lot of devotees every year. Book your Tirth Yatra Tour Packages to visit the Mansa Devi temple, Sapt Rishi, Daksha Mahadev Temple, Har ki Pauri and Chandi Devi temple.
4. Dwarka: The holy place of Dwarka is in Gujarat and is an important pilgrimage place. It is known to be the place where Lord Krishna lived after killing Kansa. The Dwarkadheesh temple is very old and is supported by sixty columns. It is a five story high temple and the story goes that Lord Krishna had asked his devotees to leave the city so that the sea could engulf it. The holy sites to visit in Dwarka with Tirth Yatra Tour Packages are Rukmini Devi Temple, Gomati Ghat temples and Samudra Narayana temple.
5. Gangotri: Tirth Yatra Tour Packages takes you to Gangotri, the origin of the holy Ganga River. It is located in the Garwal Hills near the Indo Tibetan border. As the story goes, Ganga descended to earth and Shiva caught her in his locks. It is said that the holy stone near the temple is the place where Ganga first touched the earth. Visit the Gangotri temple with the Tirth Yatra Tour Packages.
Make your Tirth Yatra tour very special with EliteTravelHub.com